Upon booking in as a guest/s of the above establishment such guest/s are contracted to the establishment on the following basis:
- The proprietor is not responsible for any loss of or damage to the possessions of any guests brought onto the premises whether arising from theft, fire or otherwise by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any other person in the employ of the proprietor.
- No refunds or cancellations of bookings will be accepted within a 48 hour period of the booked date.
- Check out time is 11.00 am. Failure to checkout by 11.00 am will result in the key deposit being forfeited or the imposition of a charge for an additional day.
- Guests are liable for the cost of any damages caused to the property. Such costs upon assessment by management will be borne by the guest and be charged to their credit card.
- The Hotel reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of clients, guests or representatives and will implement corrective action to remedy the situation. In the event of a guest failing to comply with management requests, the hotel may terminate the booking, stop any event immediately and / or ask the guest to vacate the hotel premises immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest or representative entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
- All rooms have been designated non-smoking. Should guests choose to smoke in the room the hotel reserves the right to charge the guest the cost of purifying the air in the respective room.