- The Capsicum restaurant, which has undergone three major refurbishments since its establishment in 2001, is now a popular venue for our locals and seasonal tourists. We offer a wide variety of food from traditionally cooked curries to sumptuous grills.
- We have become well known for our delicious mutton bunny chows and our iconic chops-chutney but we are also renowned for grilled seafood!
- Much of the popularity of the Capsicum is attributed to the accolades received from food critics, TV coverage in shows such as Espresso and write-ups in in-flight magazines of national airlines. We were fortunate to also feature in Braai Master, a popular TV show that focused on the recipe of our famous exotic crab curry.
- Today the hotel has a staff compliment of 74 to cater for the diverse needs of our clients.
- Management is constantly striving to improve existing recipes and meals prepared in our kitchen. There is a broad range of vegetarian cuisine on the menu.
- We also provide room service for our patrons who want to enjoy our food within the privacy of our rooms.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday – 7.00am to 20.30
Wednesday to Saturday – 7.00am to 21.30